Time & Location
The nightly schedule for children ages 4 and up is as follows:
- 6-6:45pm | Drop off/Kid Concert
- 7-8pm | Game, Snack, and Craft
- 8-8:45pm | Live Entertainment
- 8:45-10pm | Parent Pick Up/Movie
The nightly schedule for children ages 2 & 3 is as follows:
- 6-6:45pm | Drop off/Free Play
- 7-7:30pm | Live Entertainment
- 7:30-8:30pm | Interactive Centers & Snack
- 8:30-10pm | Parent Pick Up/Movie
Check in begins at 6pm sharp in the upstairs lobby, and may take up to 20 minutes. Upon checking in, parents and children will be assigned a matching, randomized 3 digit security number. This number will appear on children’s name tags and a separate sticker will be printed for parents. A matched security number is required for pickup.
A snack will be provided between 7-8pm for children ages 2 and up.
Parents are welcome to provide an alternative snack in a disposable container if necessary due to food allergies. Snacks will be collected and labeled upon check in and then distributed during snack time.
Safety & Security
A nurse will be on site at all times during Date Nights and will contact parents in the event of sickness or injury. Therefore, it is important for parents to keep cell phones on during the event.
A security team will be present during the duration of the event.
Excluding the main entrance doors, all entrances will be locked during the event.
Only female, background checked volunteers are able to change diapers or take children to the bathroom.
Please note that the following items are not permitted inside the event:
- Electronics – Cell phones are permitted but should not be visible. Date Nights is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken items.
- Outside food & drinks – Bottles and sippy cups for babies and alternate snacks for children 2 and up are permitted. Parents are encouraged to feed children dinner prior to check in.
Parents may pick up at any point during the event, but must pick up children NO LATER than 10pm. A matching security number will be required in order for children to be released.
Community Church, which also houses the private Christian school, Virginia Academy, offers environments specifically outfitted to accommodate preschool and elementary students.
Babies are cared for in rooms that are equipped with clean toys, safe cribs and swings, and plenty of rockers for volunteers to lull babies to sleep.